Monday, July 10, 2006

weekendersss....

wow. it has been a hectic weekend. partying like hell. i cant even remember the last time i really slept. rainforest was the bomb. everyone should come again next year. or mayb make it a family event. i like all this togetherness. other than the party facts, nothing really interesting happened. except for my future business in mind. and negotiation. battle of the band is coming up in kch. and i get to be part of it. wanna score big bucks. aiyah i hate this business side of me. i get so busy. and i neglect people around me. ***im sorry syg...

uni started already but because i couldnt get tickets to come back on time plus my back is aching like hell...im sick. so i terpaksa ponteng one day. i hope i wont get summoned or anything. but to hell with it. im in love with kch. i want to be here all the time. ive been so involved in my hometown's event. and i pretty much enjoy it. cheers to the NEW me!!!

oklah, catching a flight in few hours. good bye kch. ill miss you. *mwahs*

No comments: