Tuesday, September 19, 2006

drastic measures

i have to admit that being around uia people for straight 4 months (non-stop) and nada social life has robbed my way of thinking totally. i was talking to my friends last night over dinner for our so-called "sunat" break fast about this and its actually true that im very much a changed person. i need to get back to my other life! pronto! i am not saying this is totally bad...but im really scared of this other side of me. toooooo drastic. i think it all came to mind really hard when i lost my uncle. its a new leaf turnover. and its coming so fast. i even have the intention of wearing tudong outside! and my mom was ok with it. aiyah....cannot be la like this! break. stop. argh!!! prolly this is what we call, influential mode............so for now im going to re-think this measures. and many more things to consider before taking the next huge step.

till later people. toodle loo!!!

p/s: dont assume im so bad that i dont want this change but its
just not me. i need to think deep bout this.

Love,
Nina

No comments: