Tuesday, May 20, 2008

fascination

it was a long weekend, monday was a holiday. it was a nice break. "me likey-lazy day".

the past week has been a handful of events. from the best to the worst. but despite anything i don't regret any minute or second of it. i am becoming a person who accept things as it happens, as it comes and as it goes. im too tired to fight back..... and here i am praying for a better end somewhere. maybe i need to believe in the beautiful innocent things that facinate me when i was little. at least im protected by that barrier.... the illuminating light i usually see.

Thus far, music has become a good companion to me. so is my newly found friend adzeem aka jenk. a tribute to honesty, sincerity, care, love and fun he shows me through his friendship and music.... and not forgetting my little cousins, nieces and nephew who enlights my days with laughters. thank you.

im well-protected. for now.

Out to my friends; i MISS you guys thoroughly. i wish all of u are here... *BIG HUG*

No comments: