Monday, November 29, 2010

Where did it go?

My everyday story is work. its getting boring, yeah YOU! its getting boring.

Role Play:
Wake up in the morning, Off to work, "work work work", Then go home, Arrive home, then sleep. Without fail, everyday.

Weekends are even worst; Lazying around with no sense of purpose in front of the TV, not even reading a book. I, seriously think that if I didn't have Tee around, my life would only evolve around work and home. Aisehman, so dull.

I should start writing about fun and adventorous things. Like bungee jumping, reverse bungee, scuba diving, sailing to an unknown somewhere but.. I don't really have the luxury to do so.

So scratch the word "ADVENTURE" of my to-do list... cause it will never happen. *double :( face*

Hopefully not Forever. *Wishful Thinking*

No comments: