Sunday, June 13, 2004

FITRI....

Today is a brand new day for me. Im 18 and I am going to be in Uni by tomorrow. Its fun and surely a hell of an adventure. A fresh new page of my life will be open...and from that day brand new things will encounter. either bad or good. i just hope for now im strong enough to endure every obstacle that comes around. For i am the SUPERWOMEN! ahaks daydeck will be leaving also today (like me)..both of us are excited but sad and scared to make the huge step but well...nothing is easy in this life. It's like coming back to our baby life when we had to take the first step of walking. i can say its hard than but harder now. so wish me luck eyhs guys (yg membaca..) thanx for every single fun times i had with all my friends around. you guys are tha bomb! hope they'll be more fun in UIA...geez..cant believe im going to have to wear tudong AGAIN!! ahahah... i will be missing every single one of you. Chow. Assalamualaikum.

p/s: Fitri is such a babe!! i mean he is so gorgeous n handsome..isk...so mesmerizing!! cant stop thinking about him since i saw him yesterday....damn his GOOD-LOOKING!!!!

No comments: