Thursday, June 03, 2004

Sick....

Few days ago..wandy got sicked - fever, soar throut, tummy ache. I don't know what happened actually or what he did to himself (he aint letting it out!) but its just sad to hear him all sick. I cried the night i called him to ask how was he and why suddenly he demam. Just by hearing his voice I cried. He sounded so LEMAH. I wished I was there with him to take care n FORCE him to take his medication. He can be so stubborn when it come to ubat but well..what can i do if he needs more attention? ehhehe...well syg, if ure reading this..i just wanna say take care of yourself and i love you. Sorry for not being capable to be there with you. Mwahs.

NiNaLiYaNa

1 comment:

AKU said...

Hey cousin,its just afever man.Its not like he has cancer or anything.Chill la pokk.Dont sweat the small stuff.Its not healthy dude.Happy happy joy joy!!!!

much much love,
daywee