Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the cool dude

ive never been completely honest with myself. ive always on the bound whereby im obssesed for "other peoples' feelings are more important than mine." i get confused n it sucks! this happens to me allllllll the time! even in this emotional crisis. someone loves me but im not sure i how much my love for him is. then there's this one person i am finally considering to like but some shitty problem comes and gave me a hard time deciding. i know people will say no one is asking you to choose but matter of fact im sick of all this. pushing n telling me the right thing to do. whats more important is what i want right? cant people just leave me alone to decide than mingle around to make me more confuse? shishhh...even on my birthday (that is 2 days ago-hah im 19!! ehehehe) that particular someone did all sorts of things to hurt me even if its not planned. but on the other hand an angel came to be someone particularly cool. how can i ignore this liking feeling when im in deep shit than someone than feels good comes around? mayb i need therapy. so those interested to have a glimpse at my problem feel free to signup for the corrective session. ok? i seriously need helpingsssssss....see those sssssss? thats how serious this goes. and a piece of advice to all, never get involve in a relationship when ure not ready. USE YOUR BRAIN! USE YOUR BRAIN! this is what i get by not using my brain....shit! good night chocolate lover, cat lover, art lover, veggie hater, love lover, and rock lover. im going to get some shut eye before i go crazy! Love you guys tops!

lots of love,
Sambal Belacan Lover

2 comments:

zazu said...

GOOD NIGHT NINA!!!!!dont worry!everything will be okay...

Bewitching Star said...

thanks syaza...but im so not gonna be free to love!