Thursday, June 16, 2005

flirty day

Assalamualaikum...

wow..im actually giving salam after a long time not doing so. dont be so shocked...im just in my goodie girl mood. anyways, what happened to me today? i went out with my parents to jalan tar to get my material shopping going. so now i end up having four pairs of sarees to make into baju kurung or mayb just the three of them and the other one ill use it for deepavali? what u guys think? i so love my rust colour saree. its so unique n nice. to me tat is. we actually walk all around jln tar for a start. KL has turn hot all of a sudden. the government should consider planting more trees in tat area. the sun was striking my skin and honestly boiling my blood above 100 degrees. well imagine tat. my mom was sickly having headache after the spree and we had to dash home so she could take her bath and get some rest. being my mom tat couldnt stand any sunshine. perfect sunshine! hah!

the funny part was, even in all those rush i could stil squeeze moments for question time. oh boy did my mom get annoyed but she was a good sport for it in a way. (thats what mother are for kan?)

me: ma, pa just a tiny question.

mama: what?! (annoyed tone)

appa: yes darling... (this is more like it la!! ahahahha)

me: well actually, im just wondering what if any of your children
fall in love with someone from a different race?

mama: do you need this answer urgently?

*i was like...duhh ma! its not an exam question...just answer la! but my dad was being cool and answering the question...didnt know he's like tat thou!

appa: of course not darling. people fall in love with different type
of people everyday but the most important thing is that person
has to have good attitude.

me: i just said...ohhhh! like tat ka?

*then my mom answered..

mama: well obviously i dont mind at all...see what race your dad is?
silly cow! and our family is so multi-racial. ishh...

me: i was laughing so loud but what my dad asked after tat was a bit shocking la cause he is never like tat.

appa: why did u ask all that huh? you have anybody in mind ke?

me: (in my mind) aiyer...how to answer this! i was shy so i finally shut up and just smiled sheepishly.

this continued until we got home. so my dad never pursue anymore cause he knows how i feel.

so, what im trying to say is...i have brand new parents who i could open up to. before i use to be scared to tell them anything. even to ask if i can go out also i takut! now its just like a big happy family with lotsa love around. i like!!!! all started when i finally confessed to my mom few days ago, tat i did have a boyfriend before and broke up with him few weeks back. now im currently available for anyone to kacau! ahahaha...

so, as tomorrow is approaching, im leaving kl for kch. having holidays and going to rest and be lazy all the time. before those hectic time in uni comes again. but surely motif one is to loose few more pounds so i can look stunning! healthy lifestyle the key to happiness!!?

p.s: i love love love my life now....yeah!!

lots of love,
sambal belacan lover

No comments: