Saturday, October 08, 2005

Freaky Friday

ALOHAMORAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ok, last monday i finally had my gum removed from on top of my wisdom tooth. shit. it hurts! thank go i have pain killers. if not i cant imagine myself eating. it would surely be pure pain! i couldnt speak for like nearly one day the other day. suffer from non-verbal communication is really sick. especially when i have to consult my lecturer bout my layout. u should see me signaling. my lecturer made fun of me(really laughing!) as im noted to be the loudest of them all in class? so its a change of atmosphere all of a sudden. people kept asking me to explain what happened. cant they understand? that i cant speak? ehehehhe. its kinda funny la jugak. laughing stock of the month.

last night, while drawing a new layout for my project, i was directed to watch freaky friday that i guess everyone have watched it. an old movie? i was sure i havent. people keep talking bout that movie and yesterday, i finally saw it. how cool? cool kan? such a pity.

now im sitting in front of my lap top AGAIN! doing my neverending assignments. hate 'em. take it away from me!!!! arghhhhh!! yeah, before ramblings come to live again from my typings, i better get over and do my assignments back. so ill write what happens 2moro in the diary life of mine alright? need to get some sleep too. Class is at 10am 2moro. Auto-Cad. simply love my lecturer. so cuteeeee.

toodle looo everyone. Cheers!

Lots of love,
Gorgeous Creature

No comments: