Wednesday, October 26, 2005

set me free

ok ok...dont think i need to be set free or anything due to unhappiness but this is just merely the title of a written graphic on my new t-shirt i bought from zara. so nice!!! its so vintage. i want more of this. serious. more and more. ill go to F.O.S tomorrow to get more tshirts. im just obssesed with it now. and yeah the combat pants in DP. and DKNY delicious perfume. casio newest funky digi cam, w800i and my shopping list is never-ending. so, now the crave of shopping is here.ehehe and i so like puasa cause my jeans all longgar due to flatten "a bit" stomach that i have now. despite everything, i can say im finally breathing 70% for real after monday's paper. just need to study for the last one and ill be free for the next whole month. how cool!!! im so looking forward to it. going back to kch, meet the same old people, taste similar food and most of all my loving family. i miss everyone. and all raya wishes i get all around makes me all sad and sappy. so yeah....just 4days to go for the final touch down in kch airport. ill kiss the airport floor, my house floor and all the walls. lie on my bed and never get out of it until break fast, watch movie from the big screen, go jalan jalan in kch and etc. wow i seriously miss home!!! cant wait cant wait. aiyer....ok ok im stopping now. bye!!! happy finishing puasa and happy coming eid everyone!! mwahs *hUgS*

p/s: if ure wondering how i did my exams, well i can say i did pretty well. but dunno how the markings will come by la. so keep praying for me! thanks!

lots of love,
Nina

No comments: