Monday, November 07, 2005

My Hari Raya

Assalamualaikum Everyone....

finally puasa is over. raya just had to be the bomb. i have waited for raya since a monh ago. and its been a wild ride. i actually had fun arranging cakes, biscuits and the rest of the ornaments. i didnt even get tired with my big family that came this year. around 69 immediate family and the rest are family cousins n relatives. so cool. everyone was wearing the same colour tone. turqoise for the 1st day, lilac for 2nd day, rust for 3rd day. wow. we look fantastic. its so easy to differentiate our family members with other people. i love. i love.

talking about raya, i had my hair done for hari raya. i turn into rogue but with red tone. so yeah....i finally like my holiday. and having everyone compliment my hair was the bombarnesss...if there's such word la. this is another thing i love. cooolll la. cant stop talking bout it. even one of my cousin was pissed at the hairdresser that did my hair. she said when she wanted to do the hair i did, last time at the same hairdresser, the hairdresser said she didnt have the colour. so yeah...i was the lucky one la. its so rich!

people came like ants at my late grandparents house. more than a thousand came for the first day, 2000 over 2nd day and nearly a thousand for the 3rd day. who will not say raya was hectic? i mean it was busy but its the best! nothing can beat raya with family. i even made few new friends from unimas (zahie's classmates). pity them. they cant go back for raya because exam was due on monday (the following week). so brought them back to my place to feel the real raya. so, it when well. nothing could be done differently to make things better. to me it was perfect! the whole idea of having everyone down for raya is a wonderful success.

i love my family. even if wandy is not here with me to share this, deep down in my heart i know he had his great time over in japan too. so syg, once ure settled n thinking of coming back to finally feel this experience with me, i will be here greeting u with open arms ok? i love you! *mwahs*

to friends and family that made my raya meaningful. thank you very much. i simply love this togetherness we have since long before.

to check out my raya pictures please go to qu33n.multiply.com/photos

enjoy n have a nice holiday!

lots of love,
Nina

No comments: