Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hari Raya at Syeeq's n today's

hello again.... second post on raya holidays.

yesterday after having dinner with my aunt, i rushed to syeeq's house for raya visiting. yeah, everything went well until the time we(me, daydeck n jule) were invited to play fire crackers [or wadeva it is called. (in malay its mercun la..)] with syeeq and his brothers. on the way out, walking on the garden pavement, something kinda embarassing happened. i fell. can i imagine that? in the garden? my baju kurung skirt was dirty. but thank god only one patch. so i was actually lucky enough to NOT dirty the whole skirt or NOT sprain my leg. cause that would seriously lead to bone fracture. well, sad to have fragile bones like mine right? owh well....

today, another session of dinner with my whole family. eating. eating. eating. what else is there more to do? im growing so fat now. i can feel my bone hurts. kesian my bone. damn it! anyway, whole point is to tell you guys, i went visiting yet AGAIN today. so some psycho person's house. i swear not to mingle with him again. so sial la. and embarassing. ishhh...cannot express in words. ill explode. so yea...till later la... i annoyed already. SHIT.

good bye!

cheers,
nina

No comments: