Thursday, November 17, 2005

Writer Rave

well hello again everybody.

honestly, i havent decided what to write in this post but i just want to state out that i would love to speak the elves' language. so mysterious yet with a very humble-like sound to add on. anyway, this fantasy yet again, came to me while i was watching Lord of The Rings for the zillion time already just now. I have forgotten how incredibly handsome Legolas may seem. Ive totally forgotten that ive once was so smitten over him. well actually its just trying to forget something for old time sake. but now the movie has helped me recall back sweet memories. damn everyone should see me everytime i see this face. i go all excited. well who doesnt if in front of me is someone so dashing, adorable and most important GORGEOUS! ok enuff, smitten aint smitten, i just have to put an end to my endless fantasy. i know i would never get a guy like him. even in a million years. but i have to admit i do have a studio mate that looks just like him. my god. first impression of him was, "GOD! i found my true soulmate.." but after knowing him, he is even better! ahahhaha (i bet everyone tot i would say his bad...ermmm) but thats just another fantasy ey? this couldnt be possible cause we're just friends. its fun that way! as this will prevent myself to end up being the super jealous girlfriend if i ever hook up with him. so pathetic. im fantasizing again! owh blimey! im going to stop. may i get a good night sleep tonight cause Harry Potter is coming out 2moro and im watching the first show!!! yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa....congrats to luck! love 'em, eat 'em. Toodle doooo....

Love,
Nina @ Mrs Legolas (sh*t!)

1 comment:

Bewitching Star said...

ehehhe...sape u rasaa? damn it...shshhh dont tell anyone k?