Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Got Tagged

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1- ok i dont have anything weird to say bout myself cause im not weird. weird huh? :)
2- the more people say i look fat, or ive gained weight, the more i would stuff my face with food. so dont start with it...
3-i hate looking in the mirror. i look hideous in it.
4- but i like taking pictures cause im photogenic? hehehhe
5-once when i was in highschool my teacher called me by the name NORA. it was even on my matric card. aiyo...that name and me, dont match. the total yin and yang. i hated it til i refuse to see the teacher for almost a week.
6-i have a very imaginative innerchild that could rule over my head once in awhile. nothing like chucky but dangerous for my health though...
7-my choice of music is the old/retro-ish type. it helps me get in touch with my future self. the future old me. hehe
8-the fact is, im a cindian+malay,but i dont even look close to what ever i am mix with.go figure!
9-im in a crisis of love. i told my mom that im giving her the full responsibility to find me my groom. so, that part of my future is settled. hehe even if i dont believe in arrange marriage, this idea seems the best for now. haha (not that i want it soon...age 30 pls!)
10-im a faker and always horny. hahahahhaha

so kuhaz, ive done this. where's my reward?
here's the list of people i tagged are AQISS,WANDY, JARL, EIN, DAYDECK & SYEEQ....

No comments: