Monday, June 04, 2007

The Trip

ok lets see what i have insight for you people. came back from china yesterday at 430am. and it was a tiring journey. had to travel from shanghai to hangzhou back and that took us 4hours to reach cause we had to take the immediate flight from hangzhou to kuching. (thanks to the idea of chartering the plane!! geez) and that is another 5hours. in total we travelled more than 10hours. darn it was tiring! and i definately stink! hehe despite all the bus travel and sight seeing to all those different different gardens and historic places, china was not so bad. minus the food and toilet condition lah. it can be an ideal gateaway for shoppers though. i just wish we had more time to shop. i would have bought more and for everyone. but im happy with my buy. finally i shopped for myself. and for my new bedroom! woohoooo... and ive spent all my working money on it. and im satisfied. *smiles*

so, in summarization my china trip is...

family fun + family gossips + group pictures at all those weird places + shopping + sightseeing + disastrous food + gruesome toilets + hilarious tour guide + me being happy = MY CHINA!

p/s: too bad i didnt get to see any hot dudes on the street...i wonder where they went!?

p/p/s: to my cousins, do check our pictures on my multiply. ill be uploading it soon. miss u guys much! mwahs

nina
xoxo

No comments: