Friday, July 06, 2007

Farewell.....

im sadden of the fact that im leaving kuching approximately in 2hours time. ill be leaving a lot of fun, joy and laughter times i had for the whole 2months. im attached to it. and i dont want to leave. i found a reason to be jolly again. its a nice feeling. i hate to leave. hate hate hate it. and knowing for a fact that i wouldnt be back until raya makes me severely heart broken. i will miss everything around here. the comfort of home, the happiness with friends, my joyous relationship afar and the hot spot of lepak-ing in my hometown. so here is to the travel and summon of the other reality world. may God be with everyone i love. cause each and everyone of you are special to me.

"take care of them for me ok?"

infinity of hugs and kisses goes out to all my family and friends that im leaving. we will be reunited soon! happy coming fasting! we will meet for raya.

:)

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: