Monday, July 09, 2007

Finally Back...

ok, yesterday was not the finality of coming back to UIA. so i didnt feel anything when i stepped into the front lawns of Mahallah Asiah for registration. well, thats the name of my hostel if you're wondering. cause i could still go back home after that and see my mom and sister. but today, i was sad when my mom left for kuching this morning. but i manage to hold back my tears. *sob sob* and the reality set back into me when i got into my room as i finally got my keys due to excessive amount of student registering at the same time, i had to delay the time to pick up my keys. *shrugs* nasib baik yesterday i cleaned up my room already. so i went back to my college after my studio morning session. Dr. Azila (My studio master) is not so bad afterall. Just a female version of Dr. Azeez. VERY VERY punctual. i MUST NOT be late. EVER. and very strict too.....but me likey! so i can't be "gaok"....

so note to myself; NEVER BE LATE FOR STUDIO.

we were given tasks today. by 2moro the study time begins. research, study, assignments and the familiarity of education. im pretty excited. eventhough i have countless told myself i dont want to come back to UIA; for few valid and solid reasons.

1. i am so in love with my hometown that i refuse to budge.

2. i hate some of the students here. this is mutual hate...

3. i dont think im ready to just start fresh and score! *scared*

and the reasons continues.....but ill leave most of it in heart.

:)

Its sad to start something new half-heartedly. but thats me. i tak nak balik uia. my heart is just not here. but when i saw the subjects im taking and thought of how much longer ill have to be here....i smiled to myself. cause seriously im counting the days that im finally graduated from this University. when i finally do i know ive accomplished goals and dreams. here's to the pre-victory. *CHEERS! and good luck to me-self....

:)

ok people enough of my babble. i cant believe you actually read it until here. but what the heck. i have good sense of humor. NOT! take care now. doodles.


Nina
xoxo-infinity of 'em

No comments: