Friday, December 24, 2010

HO HO HO

I must say, the greatest gift of this techno era to humankind would be the invention of "online search engine" (to me la..).

Everyday, anywhere either at work or home, I would use the search engine to retrieve all the information I needed AND of course the only one online source I trust is GOOGLE.

It makes life so much simpler - no more enduring heavy traffic to get to the nearest library or bookstore, no more paying library fees for any late return, no need to keep silent whenever we go to the library, etc.

I am truly blessed, its just a click of a button away!

So this Christmas I wish GOOGLE, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! Have a splendid holiday to those who made it possible. "Even though they might not read this".

Google you are my NUMERO UNO. So, dearest earthlings -Find what is YOUR greatest gift of the century. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everybody.

More love from me; Miss Googling.

No comments: