Tuesday, December 21, 2010

imperfection

Out of all the things in life, the bitter sweet memories are within the imperfections of ourselves and others.

Today was nothing less, she crawled into the negative side of me. She made others feel uncomfortable when there was pratically nothing to be emotional about. I pity those who had to listen to her today but I wish her well. BECAUSE...she has always been just that.

Chronogically, another came to me to find a way to gossip but to my surprise this gossip makes me some what happy..in a good way - not like the others. She was the imperfected part in my life yet she is the one who brought this enormous good news. She has succesfully made me smile while weathering the storm of the unknown.

Good end to a completely shitty day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Life is of course full of its innate obstacles but those obstacles are never with an answer or solution.

So Cheers! to those who live life to their best level. Depict those sorrows and brush them away...

No comments: