Friday, January 28, 2011

18 Feb or 1st April

I like the idea of starting on the 1st of April. It makes it jittery sweet, just because its april fool. not. hehe

I'm contemplating again. Girls...if you're reading this, I need you here. How can I make decisions without screwing my life?

This is absurd-me think, because nothing you do in life that is good, should ruin lives-me feel. So I've concluded that I am indeed paranormal activity.

Nina, GET OVER IT! Just do what you have to do. Then again, the question is always gonna be the same. Either 18 Feb or 1st April or nothing at all?

Luck!

4 comments:

zazu said...

what's on 18th Feb? and i'm assuming 1st April is the job offer you told us before.

Bewitching Star said...

what job offer? syaza... which part of me ever mention about 1st april? omg! reminds me of black swan.

khzmr said...

18 Feb

Tee said...

erm erm... is it something so personal Sayang?