Thursday, January 13, 2011

double-tree

I don't know why people tend to result in last minute decision or putting most "planned" things to the very last...I don't geddit.

Sunday is mama's 50th birthday and I have no idea where to buy that gift I have in my head for her. It would be an awesome gift I tell you, just because of ONE reason: she would definitely LOVE it. This gift is not like those other ordinary gifts I usually get for her birthday. But oh where?

So for now its just cards, dinner and a cake. I'm hoping for that elephant sculpture.

Make this possible. Oh, crap I don't geddit why I'm such a bad daughter for not planning this sooner. Geez.

2 comments:

Just A Normal Person.. said...

Hey, cool blog!
If you get the time, check out mine.
Maybe follow me if you think its worthwhile! :)
Thanks!

http://everyone-gets-mad.blogspot.com/

Stress Brakers said...

love your post