Wednesday, November 10, 2004

JIGGLY FRIGGLY FRIENDS

Everyone in this whole wide world would die without friends to cheer them up or just to have someone make silly crazy things with them. In my history of friendship ive come across a lot of different kind of people. Some are just plain annoying, some are fun to be with, some are plastic and the list of people goes on never ending. I finally realise that we cant escape from people like that even where ever we go in this whole wide world. But one thing for sure there will at least be someone out there that would understand us and willingly be our soulmate. I know i wont be able to move on without my friends especially in all those hard times.

First dedication goes out to D.A.Y.D.E.C.K.. I met her about a year ago through friends. I dunno...but ive been very close to her ever since. She knows a lot about me and vice versa. We've been helping each other quite a lot for a new friendship binding. I know if we have been in the same college now we would grow closer intwinned with each other but distance makes it a bit difficult but hell yeah im appreciating her friendship. One of a kind i must say. But dont even mention about her shyness cause she indeed is ONE!! i dont get it how we could get along especially when our charateristics are very different. Too much differences for a good friend. ahahahha... but i still Love ya babe! and Thanks

Hands up for Zahie! No one is this entire world could understand me better than her! She is wicked, she is funny, she can talk non-stop, she is never-ending "agony-aunt" for me! I love her like i love my teddies. Would do anything for that friend even if she irritates me quite a lot but she knows how to handle me. The one touch no one has. My secret keeper most of the times just like my dear friend Daydeck. Despite her wickedness she is actually a very sweet girl that i couldnt compare with. The only wierd thing about her is she hardly would say a guy is cute or handsome. But once she gets an eye on someone it would surely be the most handsome n cute guy uve ever set eyes on. So you can always count on her cause she has perfect vision! SERIOUS SAID! Thank you for those incredible 6 years we had all along!

My partner in crime would be my best cuzz NONG. We did everything together most of the time. I would say we've tried everything when we are together. From the tiny little bits till the huge ever stuff i could imagine. I wouldnt exchange her with any other cuzz i could. She is my friend, she is my saver, she is also my helper! I can tell her anything without feeling shy. So ill keep it that way! *hUgS*

To sum up...my friends here are my JEWEL. Maybe as my journey goes around i would find more JEWEL to add in....yeah?

Thanks to them im here standing strong! Love you girls a lot!

i dedicate the song "INDEPENDENT WOMEN" to you girls!

Maximum Love,
NiNa

No comments: