Wednesday, November 24, 2004

pick up from a friend

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student lying down under a big tree near a big grass area. Then, suddenly, the student asked the teacher,

Student : Teacher, I'm confused, how can we find our soul-mate? Can you please help me?
Teacher : (Silent for few second, than he answer) Well, it's a pretty hard and easy question.
Student : (Thinking hard) Huh???
Teacher : Look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead. On your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me. But just one. Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walked straight ahead to the grass field). A few minutes later...
Student : I'm back.
Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass , but I thought that I would find a better one , so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm at the end of the field , and I hadn't picked up any. Cause you told me not to go back , so I didn't go back.
Teacher : That's what happened in real life . What is the message of this story?

* Grass - is people around you
* Beautiful Grass - is people that attract you
* Grass Field - is time

* In looking for your soulmate , please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one . By doing that, you'll waste your lifetime , cause remember " Time Never Goes Back ". It applies the same in finding your ideal life partner, your suitable career or business, therefore the morale is LOVE & grab hold of the opportunity that you have now , don't waste time!

~There Can Be Only One~

No comments: