Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sahlun Jiddan

ok..thats my favourite word for the whole semester! cause i want to think arab as a "sahlun jiddan" language. arab was ok. i have 2 ustaz teaching my class. one of them just cant help it but talk in arab 24/7 that sometimes i get tottally annoyed with esp. when he ask me questions i couldn't answer. how could you expect a student with no basic to understand arab seh?? another ustaz of mine is quite good in a way. i can understand n learn at the same time. not forgetting funny too. so to sum everything up..there kinda cool for Arab teachers la. something to feel glad about. anything interesting this week? owh ya i fell sick on monday. i think it was caused by the heavy downpour i had to ran into while carrying the vacuum cleaner from my apartment to the car! shit it was a big deal!!! so berat seh with umbrella in my other hand. but im ok now.. just soar throat n stupid flu. i need those lozenges to cool off...thank god i love the taste of my ubat batuk...ehehehhe...ok la..im not going to crap nymore....toodles ya'll...gonna rest n study for MUET exam due this saturday..wish me luck ya'll! *hUgS* here comes the highest band!!

No comments: