Sunday, September 11, 2005

dAyS

Friday - Mama and Amyrah arrived in KL at 9pm. went strait home. unpacked. realised kak tina my beloved maid sent home-made apam from kuching. ~yummy~ its been ages since i ate those. even writing this blog makes me want it. chatted with mama for awhile. need lotsa catching up to do bout the family. everyone is happy.

Saturday - woke up earlier than any other weekend. mama made american breakfast for MOI but she, my dad and my sis ate nasi lemak. how weird is that? i have my usual mama's fine scramble egg, baked beans, hotdogs, hash brown and toast. afterwards, all of us went to jalan tar to get my rust coloured saree for raya. this is due of my previous saree was too grand or wedding like for raya. ehehehe. after a bit of shopping here and there... well we actually ventured going to genting highlands. but because it was 330pm when we finally drove there, we only stayed till 530. about an hour up there before coming down again. tot of bringing my sister on those rides but too little time for fun. so we decided to come again the following day thats is 2moro. on the way down, we bought lemang and rendang. it was ok la. id prefer my mom's receipe. not being fussy. just that, my mom is here...so why wanna eat out if u can have home-cooked meal? eyh? so, ending of the day whole family had to watched VMA on tv because i was watching it till the very last minute i changed to BBC to watched the true story of the Besians children. so sad. i cried ok!! so if anyone have watched it, they'll know.

so here i am writing this blog now. nothing else to do. and next thing, ill call wandy. been missing him since yesterday. havent heard from him. so yeah. better call before i go nuts. till later...

Sunday - Brand neu day, full of suprises. is it the shopping spree or genting again? most propably shopping because my sister fell ill just now. kesiannnn.. 2moro is something to look forward too...yes yes yes!!!

ok la...hugs n kisses everyone. good night!

Lots of love,
Nina

No comments: