Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Pixma

Fuhhh...its been a long time since i wrote things in here. Seriously, my time is too caught up with work. pathetic work and not mentioning boooringgg. wished ive chosen another course...sHisH!! ok ok, now lets get down to business.

since wandy left, ive been keeping myself busy with trying to finish my assignments as early as i can or ill occupy my hours with sleeping. yeah i know its not good but i just don't want to think of him. to not have him around me just hurts. cant cope. so ive indulge myself in work, work, work and more work up till now. it isn't all that bad la for these past few days cause my short holiday have started. and coming to the end already. hah! stupid uia.

ok, the real story is, i went to midvalley today with sarah. it was ok la...nothing fancy. just 2people chilling and being miserable when we cant afford to buy the things we wanted. well, what do you expect? every single price has gone up as the sales are just over few days ago. so u can imagine how we were. but yeah, despite everything, i manage to buy myself a pair of dorothy like shoes. its pink n black so cute and nice! i LIKEEEE....


*my new shoe!!!!*

to some people, maybe uve seen this somewhere in the local store...so yeah!~ i got it. ahahhaha so funny but im loving it. and i bought some new funny looking socks from sox world. all foot wear. next ill go buy my jeans and tops n skirts n the list goes on....so here comes the never ending.....bla bla bla

we even saw alia and haniza in mv. and it was a lovely suprise. so as usual we did nothing interesting but head home and do nothing till just now i went out with my dad to eat at fatty crab. the must go place to eat. i ate A LOT. so figure la how tasty it is. and with this i end my post....toorah!!!

pop ye ye!!

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: