Saturday, December 03, 2005

Represent, represent Cuba!

ok, im currently listening to the songs from dirty dancing ost. nothing much to report this time of the month. its december and i dunno what to write. spent time with wandy and family mostly. my parents finally met wandy and didnt complain much. mayb his charm? i also dunno. no comments. other than that, nothing interesting happened. what ever me and wandy do on our first real date is for us to keep as memories. i didnt imagine i could do that EVER! but it did happen. dont get me wrong. nothing disgusting happened. just a stroll and fun-ish (if there's such a word) doings. to sum it up, it went well till he had the stomach cramp attack again. but he's ok now.

2moro ill be going back to campus and here starts the hectic life of mine. results was ok, but could've done better. will be seeing my friends again. Miss them la actually. plus my whole family is going for our yearly trip and im left out. as usual, duty calls. sad aint it?? oh ya before i forget, today my 2 close cuzz nong n zuki went to this explore race thingy. cross-fingers and hopefully they go thru it? its the second round anyways. so mayb we could catch them on tv.

dah la, im board of writing. ill keep my pencil down now. bye everybody. *hugs*

Love,
Nina

No comments: