Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Second Week of Lecture

Ok ill start off with ALOHA! Yesterday was a public holiday for the whole Selangor due to the Sultan's Birthday. Because of that, me and my immediate family went for a road trip to kuantan and terengganu during the weekend. It was fun despite the moments i have to go to the toilet every hour because of my over-flowing period. Well, talking bout bad timing to go travelling. So i would like to advise anyone with the same problem like mine to walk around as much as u can before entering the car. Cause the more u sit the more painful n over-flowing it is. Ok, enough of those gross detail. I came back around 730 last night and just started my assignment. I was lucky to be able to finish it at 5am this morning.Thanks to syeeq that accompanied me all night so i can stay awake. If not ill surely cry with deep shit. Yesterday also wandy called saying he's heading for Brunei and maybe will be in sabah for a few days after.Im happy for him as i bet he is enjoying every bit of his holiday. Will be seeing him again for new year. that wont be long. but ive already missed him so much. i guess ill just have to be patient. Anyhow, classes starts full blast today. Met Dr Spahic Omer, my Quran, Sunnah n built environment lecturer. He is adorable. I don't understand why people say his class is boring. I like his lecture. makes all the sense in the world. so i can say i like him la. cool kan? i finally have a foreigner as my lecturer.

Ermm what else to write? i dunno la, the ironic of all situation is i talked to hafiz, wandy's nephew aka my old friend in MRSM yesterday. It felt so weird knowing that i have a crush on him long before i know wandy. And now im having a relationship with his uncle (sounds so old la the word...but same age la)? so weird. even talked to isz, my classmate in MRSM and also a relative of wandy's. what a small world after all.

to wandy : if u come across this post, i just wanna say i miss you and i love you. hope ure having the time of your life and do take care. simpan your passport properly.dont want it to go missing again do we? send my regards to everyone and keep on missing me ok? i love you so very much. mwahs mwahs mwahs *hugS*

to everyone else...this is the end. im ending this so i can go to the cafe to meet my friends. they are having lunch now. so till later. toodles!!

Lots of Love,
Nina

No comments: