Monday, June 19, 2006

My Suprised Belated Bday Party

happened last saturday. it was the same as any other day. me and my siblings when out for a drive. afterwards we went visiting our aunt (our 2nd mother..). bla bla bla...nothing un usual happened. so to cut the story short...

my brother told me we were going to watch a midnight movie. some story la he said. and guranteed me ill simply love it. so here i was being naive. i said, ok. lets. and then he said he will come pick me up at around 10. just get ready he says. (dah ada lesen kereta katakan....) so, at 10.10 i was still waiting. he came back at around 10.30 with a bunch of boys..cute! much younger boys. geez im pathetic. *grin* it was 11.00 when we finally went out.

we took the usual road we take everytime going to the cinema. so i didnt expect anything. but when he turned at the next traffic light, away from the cinema, i was thinking to myself. why didnt he turn into the cinema? but i was like..... maybe picking up more friends kot! so i didnt say anything. not until he stopped in front of grappa. our local club. i was getting suspicious. i said why are we here? he just smiled and parked.

to cut the story shorter...there i was sitting in the club. with my boring face and dunno what to do. when suddenly a lot of people came. all smiling at me. i was wondering who they were. so, as usual i smiled back. then came the drinks. and my brother came and made a toss. he said "to the birthday girl, my beloved sister! happy birthday!!!" he apologise for not having a cake. he said budget tak cukup. aahahha. i said nevermind. thank you. everybody sang for me. and i heard a dedication from the dj's booth. and everyone in the club started to sing for me. i was so embarass. i can feel my face getting hot. but it was fun. i hugged him. and the everyone started to get wild n dancing.

well, at least he remembered! ehehhe or mayb it was just a small gesture to make sure he could party that night. ahahah i dont know. but im happy. at around 2am we moved to another club-rainforest, everyone i know just happened to be there. nearly everyone said hello. i felt like a celebrity all of a sudden. funny. and then the dj played RnB songs for me as soon as i walked in. My brother's doing again. so im proud. im happy. and i can say, im satisfied. i feel loved.

Thank you brother...you're the bomb! despite the no cake and the idea of it being a belated occasion, uve succesfully made my bday a blast. Happy Birthday to me! i wish my other half was with me......

p/s: to view pics from the night, http://qu33n.multiply.com/photos/album/13

Love,
Nina

No comments: