Friday, June 09, 2006

perfection

our wants and needs are overlapping each other when it wants to. in that perfect moment we couldnt decide which is more important. wants or needs? sometimes we cant even differentiate these thing. its so complicated! yes it is.

this is not selfish! wanting true love to exist is not selfish. but how can u tell when its true and when its just another monkey love? well, im lucky and proud to say ive found someone worthwhile. i know ive posted this kind of blog a thousand time before. but it doesnt hurt to actually PRONOUNCE it as a mere satisfaction. this is my perfection. he perfects me. eventhough sometimes he gets on my nerve. who doesnt once in awhile? but it is HIM who could make we go around the world with feelings. thank you.

this is for you my lolo;

- im the girl who likes your hug and hopes for a kiss at the end
- i like it when you hug me without any aparent reason...it melts me.
- i would want to stay in LOVE with you and forever more.
- i cannot forget the first time u kiss me on my forehead...the first ever!
- i like listening to you mumbling even if i dont get it sometimes.
- i like it when u laugh at my silly jokes....i know its tiring.
- i like the idea of having you for my own.
- i want to wake up one day & have you beside me & u never have to leave
- ure my bestfriend, my lover and my savior.
- i love it when you stare at me and say "I love you baby..."
- i want you badly to be right back beside me.
- i like it when u make me feel safe in your hands at night while i sleep.
- your arms around me tight, everything feels so right.
- i like it when u introduce me to your friend as "This is my girlfriend.."
- im walking on cloud nine everytime im with you.
- you keep things so smooth, so happy, so magical...
- but i hate everytime u give statements that would make me cry
- anyhow, the bitterness is lovely when u start caring again
- even so, our fights are always there...and will remain as such.
- ure the perfect mate through my hardship. thank you....
- i now, will just wait for the moment of time to say "i do..."

i love you my LOLO...

ok, i know some people would puke when reading this. some might say its lame. or maybe some may say this aint true. "she doesnt love him like what she says." but who are you to say those things? its my life. its my book. my chapter. its up to me to scribble anything i like. and this is the post i like best. cause suddenly i feel so alive again. so real, pure satisfaction, and supercalifragelisticexpialidocious.

dedication; my syg, i will try to keep our promise intact. i want it to be there always. and may this bloom like the rising sun. i love you darling.

note; even if i dont end up with you in the later years, i know this meeting was a blast. it has become something good and part of me will keep is as the best memories ive had, kept under special care. but for now, u have perfected me in so many ways. to you i have to thank. to you i owe. im glad to have finally met my soulmate.

toodles!

Love,
Nina Liyana

No comments: