Saturday, February 02, 2008

detach

i almost ramped into a car(s) today. and its not my fault. i swear.

[scene]

it was 1.26pm (i know cause it happened after i saw the clock in the car) when i was driving on the fast lane towards Bangsar to have lunch with Joe before i go home from campus, and was going not so very fast. 70-80km/h. but it still didnt help keep me safe. duh. some idiot decided to stop the car or slow down the car i dunno exactly but whole 4 cars in a linear suddenly decrease their speed. and for god's sake nothing was obstructing their way. it was miles gap between these four with the other car up front. so, for the very first time i actually used my honked out of panic. usually i don't because im shy. hah! can u imagine someone being shy to hit the honk? well im one of them. i can actually feel my car shrieking and being all wobbly. i had to stir the sterring to make it go slower so i wont hit the front car or the back car to hit me. imagine what position would i be in if all those things happen? i guess ill be squashed between metals, or my bones would have broken pieces by pieces, or my car would have exploded? since there were huge cars and lorries behind. and having to drive national car, its even worst. ours are milo tins remember? so, there i was trying to control and thank God nothing happened. i was inches away from ramping into the "GETZ" in front of me. idiots! u guys should re-take your license. aiyah! the sound of other cars hooting and tires shrieking was very loud. i was already partly saying my prayers. the picture of how my family got the news was playing vividly in my head. its a pretty scary moment. but im thankful nothing happened to me or the car. so yeah, imagine that!

my worst pre-accident so far... (i dont have many if ure wondering...)

night. xoxo

No comments: