Saturday, February 09, 2008

unknownnn

Referral to syaza’s blog

I was talking to my mom bout how cruel lecturers can be sometimes. Especially in demoting us from the high level of creativity towards the level of burn ashes. Aiyah so depressing. Oh well, that’s life I guess. TAG ON LECTURERS: WE RULE, and what? Who? But after consulting my mom bout my disagreement with how lecturers are, my mom gave me a good point of view that would answer or maybe make syaza feel bit more better? Well, media is not entirely evil. People are. Tee hee. Me mama said, our generation (meaning hers.) should accept the for coming of the developing new world and how youth nowadays perceive the world, but as we preach in making the world a better place in a sense of democracy, the truth is far from reached. We are still “MALAYSIA” that somehow are still semi-nazi but in a nicer way. We are actually told of what to do, from the very beginning of our life cycle. Not to say it’s entirely wrong to have it, but it neglects the very fundamental of making people growing into diverse individuals with so many different unique qualities. Yet we mould them into about the average kind of individuals. Just look at our education system. It’s as simple as that. Go to school, get formal education, we do what teachers want us to do and sometimes we are not allowed to question. Mama said, since the very essence of time it has been that way, just that today it’s a bit more liberal. She also said that, no matter what it is, we youth today should try to adapt and have an adaptive re-use of things and only then it could be a far greater world than now. But as long as we don’t forget our roots, it’s all gonna be alright. I don’t even know if it’s true. But I’m definitely making my children think for themselves and I’ll be there to guide them or catch them when they fall. What does parent do best but to look out and care? Right? Oh well, student life has the all rounder thingy that I don’t understand. Until after this post I don’t. Maybe its time for us to just lay back, and think what is best for our future. Have an open mind to things. Then we could all be less-depressive, less-frustrated with life and just be jolly. Cheers!

No comments: