Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daily Juadah Berbuka

Al Rajhi is the first bank that I know of; gives out kuih muih and dates to all their staff for berbuka (tak kira la you non-muslim / tak puasa). Everyday we will get 1 air kotak and a small packed of kuih each. Some may bring home, some may just eat it there and then. I think, this some what makes everyone feel equal. Maybe. Eating and drinking the same thing. It brings back good old memories of Ramadhan while performing my Umrah years ago. You see people giving, sharing and sometimes fighting to get a a little piece of Rezeki. Did you know, helping to distribute drinks and food even if its not from you, would let u gain pahala? -learnt from one of the tazkirah I went last week. Alhamdulillah. So, apart from everything else in the office, I think the best time of the day for me would be when you receive this. I've helped give them around once, and seeing smiling faces and when they say thanks is just heart warming, eventhough u know most could afford more than this. Selamat Berbuka!

2 comments:

zazu said...

best giler al-rajhi.dah bank islam la katakan :)

Bewitching Star said...

kan. everyday ok. 2 days ago we got custard cream for bukak and one piece of kuih melayu yg sedap! i dunno whats it called though. :)

we even have tazkirah every lunch hour as pengisian. islamic bank yo! hahahha