Thursday, August 05, 2010

Rosy Cheek

It all happened when I saw him walking outside the restaurant, with his lost boyish look trying to figure out what to do next. I was washed by pity and tender loving care. So I offered a friendly wave which changes every structure of his entire face painting an angelic smile across the face. As for most would despise this but how could I? when I was too mesmerized by him? He came and sat, talked and finally cornered me into a situation where I'm left tongue tight. I could swear that my cheeks were "literally" burning due to embarassment. This goes alongside a string of questions that I just don't know how to answer. "How did you meet him?, What makes you fall in love?, How tall is he?, Does he give u gifts?, Does he listen when you say things or scold him?" ....and the conversation went on for approximately an hour. However today I knew in my heart that I have learnt something valuable. He indeed has a caring heart and he only seem mean because of his status. To uphold that status is a huge responsibility. Hence, today has changed my entire perspective about him. A beautiful ending to an O-K day. Now, time to play.

No comments: