Monday, August 16, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday -I successfully made Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi, Ginger Beef and Caramel Pudding for Buka Puasa. Among the comments I got yesterday was "Kak Nina, your daging reminds me of how Aunty Leha use to cook them"- my brother; "This is by far the best masak lemak I've ever tasted"- nabiha. I am assuming the comments are bias because duhhh, I'm the only one who will cook for you kids when you come home. *geleng kepala* However, I think my biggest accomplishment was with my first attempt to bake Oatmeal Soft Cookies (pic below). Its niceee... I swear! Sadly some got burnt, I forgot about the last tray. LOL




Sunday - Went to OU to have buka puasa with Sarah and Munshi along with Tee. I ate by far the Biggest Beef Burger I've ever seen. But I find the burger very dry though, they should hire me as their food critique. I'll advise them on how to make it taste better! *giggles* Nevertheless, it was a fun day today because I don't have to be on my feet for hours to cook~Yeay! Mission today, accomplished. Suntong tutok from Kuching also very nnaaaaiiiiccee!


No comments: