Monday, May 24, 2004

LOVE

Define love. Before..I always blame love for everything that happened to me. From the breaking ups, to sore life, even about failing my test. But now when i truly know the meaning of love, i look up to it as one great deal. I thank God for sending me a truly good person in my life. I am putting hope in this relationship as i wouldn't in any of my relations before. Distance separate us from having each other up close but our love binds us together like no other or i can say like GLUE. I truly love him and appreciate him. Talking to him makes me happy, knowing he is fine makes me glad, having him thinking about me is sensational,to have someone like him loving me is something i wouldn't change for anything else, and to finally have him in my arms n around me is a blessing. I love you Sayang. With all my heart.

NiNa

1 comment:

AKU said...

CINTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! hahahaha jiwang jiwang jiwang!!!!!!karat karat karat!!!!