Saturday, February 19, 2005

The O.C

I know this may sound lame but im gonna write it anyways. The Orange county or famously known as The O.C starring cute Adam Brody and my forever loving Benjamin McKenzie (ahh..he's so cute!) Before i dont think i notice any O.C lying around the screen but after recommendation of a friend called SUE i am OFFICIALLY STUCK to it in an out...so now my days are filled with OC crave. Thinking of it makes me WAAAAAAAAA!!! something bout the series that mesmerize me in an instance. I can still remember the hours i spend watching OC few weeks ago on a school night using Sue's laptop and her dvd's. i was suppose to get some sleep but i didnt cause i watch OC instead till 3 or 4 in the morning. Watching from the beggining. Finally realise someone's cute with the smile! RYAN my lover....im considering myself as an OC fan cause im loving each time i watch it. I dunno how long this may go on but im counting on it to go as far as it can cause ive spend a lot already yesterday buying the whole season 1 just for the sake of re-watching....my mom fainted when she heard bout the money i spent! (hah..joke!) she wasnt even suprise as her daughter is noted to spend spend spend.
To all the people who havent or do not intend to watch OC...give yourself a break and go watch...maybe you'll like it and it would be another series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S becoming popular in people's heart.Or not like it? who knows? Cause even my cousin and my mom is on it...what about you?

I LOVE THE O.C!!!~~

2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

sueeeeeeeeee....ure bad influence especially after you gave me the mediator series!! i wont be able to study like thissss...geez! *siGh*

Bewitching Star said...

as for you syg, im happy u want to be part of the fan like MUA... love you lots too..mwahs