Thursday, February 10, 2005

something good

for a change im gonna write something happy in here...well the type i always want people to think of me but so far it has been very very hard to accomplished. sitting here makes me bored to death..haven't even started on my project yet but who cares? as long as im happy! out of all the days, today has been quite a cool day to have fun. has its ups n down but yeah im enjoying it to the max. nothing to share but well just writing in this space to update my very own e-journal to accomodate people's time with reading this never ending babbling session of mine. thank god my mom doesnt visit this journal of mine. if not she will be more tha furious to read bout my "so true" life. hah! her jewel n sweet young princess turning emotional n crappy at the same time. plus with BOYS problem everywhere. she won't approve it even in a thousand years. well thats my mom. the rockiest most gorgeous looking mom ever on earth. i love her (with a special tone).
oklah...guess i better get moving before my cuzz leaves me behind while they go and have fun watching movies. thanks guys for wasting your time reading my blog! love you guys a hell lot! *mwahs
p/s: nong, if ure reading this..just wanna let you know i miss you already. take care! *hUgS*

No comments: