Saturday, February 19, 2005

suprisingly annoying

ok, i know this maybe a BELATED post blog as i was intending to write this last thursday but the electricity was cut off. since i didnt save it so now im sitting here again writing another yet fascinating write up of the year! yada yada

[thursday..what happened?]
i was up early and doing god knows what but surely it was hot the night before. cant really sleep as it was purely out of hell fire. well not to exaggerate or anything but thats how i felt (as if i know but who cares?). when to class as usual nothing out of the ordinary. well not until it was noon around 3pm. suddenly this one girl that used to call me names and swear me up her throat came up and said sorry? it was suprisingly good to hear but as i talked somemore with her she became suprisingly annoying!!!!! Ya Allah..serious i say! i can feel she trying to make me feel bad but guess ive encounter people like this more than once in my life so im just being annoyed. owh my god..this is the only thing i remember for thursday? owh ok la...wont add up anymore to make me a nagging mom. ill just live it here for people's review...ehehhe

No comments: