Friday, February 03, 2006

a day in my shoe...

my shoe stinks. ahahahha NOT. its just some amusing facts i do to myself when im bored. today out of all the day i feel so crammed and tired and bored. had lectures from the lecturer on various topics. this seldom happens in the studio. cause u see, studio is a place of fun. where u minggle with the rest of your mates and completing your work. i like the atmosphere of that but not today. after the holidays, the studio seems dull in a way. it wasn't as cold as i remembered. maybe the day was too hot. or maybe its just me feeling weird. i dunno. its my inner thoughts that is playing with me again today. hello "thinkabelly!" thats another nick for my thoughts. HA HA HA HA HA.

got a msg from wandy this morning indicating he did well in the interview. what else does a girlfriend need right? is to have her boyfriend get what he wants. im proud of him. and i bet his parents are too. they should be. he's all good. still good. he told some good news also. he may send in money for my ticket to NZ. so cool kan? i wish im having holidays now. i know ill immediately go. well, thats me! over excited bout stuff at the beginning. ahh...enough of that!

guess...there's nothing else to complain...i just need to finish up my 2 assignments for the moment. QSBE and my design concept. i hope ill succeed. i know i will. cause im the SUPERSTAR! ahahahha...toodle loo everyone. *hUgS*

p/s: that was short for a day in my life. ehe ill update tonight! if la..

Love,
Nina

No comments: