Sunday, February 26, 2006

sunday morning...

good morning my fellow mates. its been weeks since i last updated my blog. i guess, time is quite limited for us Urban Planning students due to massive workloads. anyhow, just a quick recap of what ive been doing the whole week.

monday - had my design crit session. it was approved! yeay! but lotsa things to re-do la.
tuesday - had to prepare for principles of urp assignment.
wednesday - havent slept yet and submission of principles here!
as for thursday - i was moody and down. i helped the planmic committees to prepare for the seniors' graduation dinner and had to rush to finish up bm essay writing and my car got into an accident. kesian cookie. thank god nothing serious.
friday- the actual dinner. skipped studio that morning and my lecturer got so emo cause we cant be bothered with class. shit. things went smoothly. and the funny part is, i wasnt moody at all.
saturday - cut my hair really short. and i like it. i feel so free!!!
sunday - currently working on my landscape assignment.
to those who are lazying around at home...keep it rocking! i envy you. and may God bless everyone. love! peace!

Sambal Belacam Lover

No comments: