Wednesday, March 08, 2006

bedazzled...

Dear secret admire,

since the first time i saw you i was stunned. you look like someone ive admired from a far. that day mark one feeling in me. it generates something to even feel closer...

oh love, i know u know. i know u dont care. but i just wanna say i want you. ure so near yet so far. out of reach zone u are. yes u are. yes u are. i want something else from you. but u cant deliver. i want you to hear me. yet ure so deaf to know that. i want you to look at me with those mesmerizing eyes yet ure too blind to even notice the existence of me.

i have a lot to say to you. i have moments i want to share with you. but im shy. im never this shy. u made me feel this way. your smile is sweet, your voice sings the lullaby in my ear and your presence make me go wild. i wish this doesnt have to happen to me. but it does. since the first time i saw you...

my love, romeo and juliet is a love story, nothing can separate them. ours is an illusionary. i wish for us to be like that. the love story i will share later with other people. when people ask...i want to feel proud of telling the story of ours to the whole world. i want our moments together to be special. but yet you're far away. so rightful far that our heart never click. can i ask for it to beat as one? or is it too much to ask?

i pray for everyday with you in it will never end. cause i know its hard to realise ure just a dream. very high to reach. and my heart itch of pain. may the sun and rain cure this heart of mine. i shall never plead nor cry. for a moment we left behind.

i love you my syg...for you, are the special one....

Love,
Juliet of broken dreams....

No comments: