Friday, March 03, 2006

i admire....SMILE

today is a fun day. despite knwoing i have mid-term exam tomorrow. (he said : esok u ada spahic's day? hah!) im happy today. i like today. and i admire the sun that shines on me today. life is so "on my side" today. if one day i would think back, i guess i know something came true today. he talks, he speaks and he acknowledged. finally. i guess what else better would a girl ask for? just for that person to notice.

when i recall last night's conversation with my dad....i cant help wonder since when did my dad see me as a grown lady? he changed from the protective father (still is la...) to a friend you can talk to. he forbid love in my life a year ago. but last night he asked me to make my obsession true (my bestfriend said so too...). he said, "what u feel is classical signs of falling in love with him..." he also said just dont let it interfere with my work. im ok with it. and im happy my dad likes the person i like. goodness gracious.

im being unfair...but its pure satisfaction. im going to recline from it sooner or later. and what if i want this to become a reality? where shall i put my past? im ok...dont worry. still sane. but obsess.

"dear god,
if im meant for another round....make this a blast. and make it one of the coolest moment of my life. as ive lack in that part. thank you for giving me life. thank you for making me happy. and thank you for doing this to me. i love you...."


Lots of love,
Nina

No comments: