Saturday, March 04, 2006

my secret...

last night was an emotional night for all of us.

studied for my Quran, Sunnah and Built Environment (QSBE) mid term exam and im glad its over. it was hard though. *still smiling* & going to my aunt's place afterwards. just to go meet everyone for my niece and nephew's cukur jambul.

we talked things through last night. me and friends. we came into conclusion we want to be happy and not dummies. i guess i do need friends after all. i love and care for them. we've been hurt, we've experience the coolness of love, we are dazzed by it and we've tried most of the things under the sun and moon. and still wanting more....

to those trying to figure out what this post is all about. i advise you to stop wondering and start searching what you want in life. i have my goals now. set afirm in my heart. and i know im going to make it into a reality. just wait and see and wishh me luck.

"where ever you may go, you'll meet your soulmate..." [from : goddess of light]

p/s: i love you....

Lots of Love,
Sambal Belacan Lover

No comments: