Wednesday, March 08, 2006

the crazy people

yesterday i only bath once. due to the layout plan. shit...i submitted late. but im ok. still sane and gay. waiting for my friend now to plot her layout. just an introduction to the post...


crazy people do crazy stuff...but we crazy people from kaed is labelled as wierd to other people. my mom use to say im weird. but if u act like that in our kulliyyah...im sure ure NORMAL. my dad says, "u do nothing but either drink or berak...when i call" ahhahah...i wish he knew well enough to revoke the statement. that is what i call weird. i dont berak and eat je. lotsa things i do. including amuse myself with things that are 50-50 certain. but at that precise moment its ok.

times flies like an eagle...it romes and haunt me especially nowadays. i always feel i dont have enough time to live my life. i wish the day has more hours, more minutes, and more seconds. so i can capture more moments. and finish what i left behind. but i know GOD created the time as such with reason. so we dont get bored of life easily. perhaps?

to end this post...i recommend people to listen to this song Aqualung - Strange and Beautiful. i love that song. i sing to it, i cry to it, im happy with it...all emotions are in that song. it resembles how i am with this situation of mine. i know my blog seems sappy and sometimes full of lovesick note. but who are u to judge? im here for the freedom of expression. i want people to view my thoughts. i want people to care...if at least for this very null moment.

goodbye earthlings...im off to indulge myself with work again. Assalamualaikum..

Written by,
Nina

No comments: