Saturday, November 25, 2006

ok. STOP.

i love my boyfriend. yes i know i do. so stop saying i dont and im on a rebound. ok? just stop. you know for a fact its not. *urghhh* ive let u go ages ago. and i am definately not turning back even how often you tell me stories that maybe in 2-3years time we will reminisce back our past and start planning our future. US together? i hope not. i dont want YOU. so bug off. i admit i love you once and i still miss you but just let go and let me live my life. i want to feel something other than your stupid lies and your denial life. So, STOP. Move on. Im on the head start. Follow your path as i follow mine. Cause i know ure not worth my time crying, sobbing and feeling sad about. So give me space to create my new life eliminating you from it. yes. zero you. thank you for those illusion u put in my head for the past 3 years. and this is a stop to it. good day!

p/s: im forever myself's.

Let go,
Nina

No comments: