Saturday, November 11, 2006

rooted

im back in kch already. im happy (for now...). doing nothing thats why im blogging. i feel sakit perut. thanks to all the indian food i ate 2days ago at my dad's suprise dinner. he was actually stunned to see my mom in the house. who would expect his wife flying all the way over south china sea to come see him for his birthday?!? i would never expect my boyfriend or husband for that matter to do it. cause as it is im jinxed on getting clueless boyfriends. cant they like, be more sensitive towards things? aiyo.... *sigh*

if i havent booked my flight back today, i would have joined my cousins in cynna for a blast off birthday party and get drunk. he he he but being a good daughter (im trying my level best ok!) i flew back with my parents. how i wonder what my life would be if my parents are not family oriented people. well, i dont see them often but their instructions about family unity is really firm. sometimes situations are so unpredictable. at one time they dont care, at another they get emotional over nothing or simply say a BIG no. so, thats my family. YES! BIG HAPPY FAMILY!

i miss campus life already (the wonderful bits and pieces only). i miss my BFF ida cause she is just simply heartmelting psycho. no offence ida. i miss all the fun nights we had. im glad she is a changed person. and sorry for the bitchiness ive told about you. well marah kan...but we are good and cheers to her better rs so far. take care of her dude! *wink!

when will my life start to evolve towards the better side? to get better people around me, to get genuine friends that dont have a big ego, and just fun people to chill out with. and i seriously dont want a uia lifestyle. it freaked me out for awhile. so im HAPPY. and well rooted. *hugs myself*

Love me not..i dont care,
Nina



No comments: