Friday, November 24, 2006

Secretly....

Hello World! for the past few days, i was too happy to blog (not that im less happy today, but i just felt the urge of sharing it). when ure happy you have nothing to complain. and when u dont have anything to complain, u just want to sit down and dream that this good feeling stays the same til the end of times. Prolly im living in the illusion but no one can stop me. Thank you for bringing life back into me. *special dedication for my love one and GREAT friends*

i read sue's blog on fs and saw this musical title - fiddler on the roof. oh god, im trully touched. sue has this thing of finding things that are far too sweet and cool. sue, u dah buat i terasa hati baca that dialogue. and uve proved that love can also be learned and gained after marriage life not just at the first sight. *thinking smile*

today is a special day too, because it's EJ's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. he is my very own hustler and my personal PIRATE. hehe a year older huh bee? i hope ure wiser...and im guessing ure having the time of your life in maison at this very moment im writing this blog. well, truthfully i hope u do have fun! and drink for me also alright? i LOVE you darling. and many happy returns for you now and forever!!! *mwahs*

ok, this is my complete cycle of today...the journey of life begins here and im hoping to have the best of it. another past life gone, a new chapter im stepping in. my book is fresh and my ink is full. so i better start writing and jotting in it soon. Here's to a funfilling and exciting life ahead...cheers!

p/s: im not dumb....just too clever! *LOL

Love,
Nina

No comments: