Monday, November 20, 2006

a turn over...

its strange how life can just flip it's pages within seconds, minutes or hours for that matter. what i want to tell you now is that im happy with my current life. im not expecting a tremendous change in my so-called boring life. but a girl can hope. can they? ive had it with dramas, with tears and cat-fights. i want to be happy. as simple as that. and today is a happy day. ill remember this moment till the day i die. *THE DAY NINA CHANGED* and the mark of having someone totally new in my life. HOORAY! so, im happy. happy as can be! i love you....

to the friends i lost along the way in search of myself and being so drop dead emotional; especially my UIA friends, syaza, radhi, sue, kuhaz....forgive me if i ever hurt you guys ok? i love you guys from the bottom of my heart. and i mean it. *BIG HUG*

cheers to a happy ending!

No comments: