Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cant Leave Just Yet

Good Evening earthlings. Ramadhan Mubarak!

life has been a real rollercoaster lately. not complaining cause its bad or leaping with joy cause its beautiful. but its perfectly nice. im feeling well rested, content and happy. i just lied. *sigh* i dont feel all that at all. well not wholely. why me? why me? why me? God, this conversation has always played in my head ever since i know what defines "men". it is never a sweet escape nor a fairy tale. maybe just the initial part but there's no gurantee it will last. why i say this? through past experience of course. *duhhh* will i always type or narrate things like this? im sick of it!

....now im convinced maybe there is no certain soulmate for everyone. maybe it slipped God's mind to create one for me. cause the ones that hooks up with me are just junks. its either they are not satisfied with me or the other way around. but im easily pleased you know. i just want the basics, but they give me lousy relationship. is it my fault? tell me it is. so i know....no offence to my past lovers, some are great. but most just make me end up miserable.

Oh ya, Updates:

im seeing and talking to joe again.....
not that we were at war or some sort before hand. we just parted for awhile. but we clicked back during this past week. dont get me wrong. im not looking for a relationship. just a good friend. So yeah we went out, had dinner, and the usual innocent outings. Ah how wonderful it was to have someone to talk to that really understands. I forgot how much fun i always have around him. I cherish you...im serious. Even when i use to fight with mama because of him, but he is the being that makes me smile. ALWAYS. through my tears, tantrum and dramas he always had ways to cheer me up. thats the beauty of it. :)

other updates of life is...
everybody else is happy. Daydeck found herself her other half or completion. im happy for you darling. some of my friends are already united in holy matrimony and its nice to see happy faces. My friends at college are having a hard time doing course works. so am i. but i bet they are happy in their own little ways. Zahie is busy going for sampling, and doing her thesis on her beloved bulbul. At least she likes what she does. so yeah..im happy for her too. at least i have a reason to be happy. My brother Asyraf found himself a partner too. and she turned out to be OK. mama disagree because she thinks its too early. but i think its ok. so cheers brother! *victory dance* for you... and my sister is quite content with her life. so is my parents as they manage to make me not date. hehehe but im ok. SO EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! good. finally.

i just want my dream bad boy. then ill be fine. but he is leaving....good luck in studies! come back a star!!!!

take care everyone... and have a pleasant life.

current mood song : Ciara ft 50Cent - Cant Leave 'Em Alone

+NinaLiyana+

No comments: